44. C. Rackson, J. Toombs, M. de Beer, C. Cook, M. Shusteff, H.K. Taylor, and R. McLeod, "Latent Image Volumetric Additive Manufacturing," Optics Letters, in press, 2022. doi:10.1364/OL.449220
43. M. Hamidinejad, T. Arif, G. Wang, S. Rezaei, P. Serles, H.K. Taylor, C.B. Park, and T. Filleter, "Sectorization of Macromolecular Single Crystals Unveiled by Probing Shear Anisotropy," ACS Macro Letters, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 53–59, 2022. doi:10.1021/acsmacrolett.1c00603
42. M. Hamidinejad, M, Salari, L. Ma, N. Moghimian, B. Zhao, H.K. Taylor, T. Filleter, and C.B. Park, "Electrically and Thermally Graded Microcellular Polymer/Graphene Nanoplatelet Composite Foams and Their EMI Shielding Properties," Carbon, vol. 187, 2022. doi:10.1016/j.carbon.2021.10.075
41. C.M. Rackson, K.M. Champley, J.T. Toombs, E.J. Fong, V. Bansal, H.K. Taylor, M. Shusteff, and R.R. McLeod, "Object-space optimization of tomographic reconstructions for additive manufacturing," Additive Manufacturing, vol. 48, part A, 102367, 2021. doi:10.1016/j.addma.2021.102367
40. I. Bhattacharya, J. Toombs, and H. Taylor, "High fidelity volumetric additive manufacturing," Additive Manufacturing, vol. 47, 102299, 2021. doi:10.1016/j.addma.2021.102299
39. M. Maier, B. Salazar, C. Unluer, H.K. Taylor, and C.P. Ostertag, "Thermal and mechanical performance of a novel 3D printed macro-encapsulation method for phase change materials," Journal of Building Engineering, vol. 43, 103124, 2021. doi:10.1016/j.jobe.2021.103124
38. W.S. Harley, C.C. Li, J. Toombs, C.D. O’Connell, H.K. Taylor, D.E. Heath, and D.J. Collins, "Advances in biofabrication techniques towards functional bioprinted heterogeneous engineered tissues: A comprehensive review," Bioprinting, vol. 23, e00147, 2021. doi:10.1016/j.bprint.2021.e00147
37. I. Leite de Camargo, R. Erbereli, H. Taylor, and C.A. Fortulan, "3Y-TZP DLP additive manufacturing: solvent-free slurry development and characterization," Materials Research, vol. 24, no. 2, e20200457, 2021. doi:10.1590/1980-5373-mr-2020-0457
36. B. Salazar, P. Aghdasi, I.D. Williams, C.P. Ostertag, and H.K. Taylor, "Polymer lattice-reinforcement for enhancing ductility of concrete," Materials and Design, vol. 196, 109184, 2020. doi:10.1016/j.matdes.2020.109184
35. Marcus Maier, Alireza Javadian, Nazanin Saeidi, Cise Unluer, Hayden K. Taylor, and Claudia P. Ostertag, "Mechanical properties and flexural behavior of sustainable bamboo fiber-reinforced mortar," Applied Sciences, vol. 10, no. 18, 6587, 2020. doi:10.3390/app10186587
34. Alexander Lin, Yu Kiat Tan, Chi-Hwa Wang, Harn Wei Kua, and Hayden Taylor, "Utilization of waste materials in a novel mortar–polymer laminar composite to be applied in construction 3D-printing," Composite Structures vol. 253, 112764, 2020. doi:10.1016/j.compstruct.2020.112764
33. S. Chung, K. Kadala, and H. Taylor, "Stable dropwise condensation observed on a hierarchically structured superhydrophobic surface incorporating micro-domes," Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 225, 111252, 2020. doi:10.1016/j.mee.2020.111252
32. H. Heidari and H. Taylor, "Multilayered microcasting of agarose–collagen composites for neurovascular modeling," Bioprinting, vol. 17, e00069, 2020. doi:10.1016/j.bprint.2019.e00069
31. V. Nguyen, H. Gramling, C. Towle, W. Li, D.-H. Lien, H. Kim, D. Chrzan, A. Javey, K. Xu, J. Ager, and H. Taylor, "Deterministic assembly of arrays of lithographically defined WS_2 and MoS_2 monolayer features directly from multilayer sources into van der Waals heterostructures," ASME Journal of Micro- and Nano-Manufacturing, vol. 7, no. 4, 041006, 2019. doi:10.1115/1.4045259
30. F.S. Iliescu, D.P. Poenar, F. Yu, M. Ni, K.H. Chan, I. Cima, H.K. Taylor, I. Cima, and C. Iliescu, "Recent advances in microfluidic methods in cancer liquid biopsy," Biomicrofluidics, vol. 13, 041503, 2019. doi:10.1063/1.5087690
29. H. Gramling, C. Towle, S.B. Desai, H. Sun, E. Lewis, V. Nguyen, J. Ager, D. Chrzan, E.M. Yeatman, A. Javey, and H. Taylor, "Spatially Precise Transfer of Patterned Monolayer WS2 and MoS2 with Features Larger than 10^4 \mum2 Directly from Multilayer Sources," ACS Applied Electronic Materials, 2019. doi:10.1021/acsaelm.8b00128
28. H.K. Taylor and R.D. O'Rorke, "A computational design framework for two-layered elastic stamps in nanoimprint lithography and microcontact printing", Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 125, 094901, 2019. doi: 10.1063/1.5081495. Selected as a Featured Article: see the AIP Scilight about the work.
27. F. Iliescu, W.J. Sim, H. Heidari, D.P. Poenar, J. Miao, H.K. Taylor, and C. Iliescu, "Highlighting the uniqueness in dielectrophoretic enrichment of circulating tumor cells". Electrophoresis, 2019. doi: 10.1002/elps.201800446
26. B. Kelly, I. Bhattacharya, H. Heidari, M. Shusteff, C. Spadaccini, and H. Taylor, "Volumetric Additive Manufacturing via Tomographic Reconstruction", Science 2019. doi:10.1126/science.aau7114. Referring links (no subscription required): abstract | reprint | full text. A perspective on the work by Hart and Rao is here.
25. H. Heidari and H. Taylor, "Capturing the Physiological Complexity of the Brain's Neurovascular Unit in Vitro", Biomicrofluidics, vol. 12 051502, 2018. doi:10.1063/1.5045126
24. P. Aghdasi, I. Williams, B. Salazar, N. Panditi, H. Taylor, and C. Ostertag, "An Octet-Truss Engineered Concrete (OTEC) for Lightweight Structures", Composite Structures, vol. 207, pp. 373-384, 2019. doi:10.1016/j.compstruct.2018.09.011
23. H. Sun, E. Sirott, J. Mastandrea, H. Gramling, Y. Zhou, M. Poschmann, H. Taylor, J. Ager, and D. Chrzan, "Theory of Thin Film Mediated Exfoliation of van Der Waals Bonded Layered Materials", Physical Review Materials, vol. 2, 094004, 2018. doi:10.1103/PhysRevMaterials.2.094004
22. L. Brockway, L. Berryman, and H. Taylor, "Nonsolvent-induced phase separation synthesis of superhydrophobic coatings composed of polyvinylidene difluoride microspheres with tunable size and roughness", Progress in Organic Coatings, 2017. doi:10.1016/j.porgcoat.2017.12.013
21. F.S. Iliescu, J.C.M. Teo, D. Vrtacnik, H.K. Taylor, and C. Iliescu, "Cell therapy using an array of ultrathin hollow microneedles", Microsystem Technologies, 2017. doi:10.1007/s00542-017-3631-2
20. L.R. Brockway and H.K. Taylor, "A nanoporous, ultrahydrophobic aluminum-coating process with exceptional dropwise condensation and shedding properties", Materials Research Express, vol. 4, no. 4, 045003, 2017. doi:10.1088/2053-1591/aa613f | manuscript
19. L.R. Brockway and H.K. Taylor, "A statistical model for the wettability of surfaces with heterogeneous pore geometries", Materials Research Express, vol. 3, no. 10, 105039, 2016. doi:10.1088/2053-1591/3/10/105039
18. R. D. O'Rorke, T. W. J. Steele, and H.K. Taylor, "Bioinspired fibrillar adhesives: a review of analytical models and experimental evidence for adhesion enhancement by surface patterns", Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, 2015. doi:10.1080/01694243.2015.1101183
17. T. Hallam, A. Shakouri, E. Poliani, A.P. Rooney, I. Ivanov, A. Potie, H.K. Taylor, M. Bonn, D. Turchinovich, S.J. Haigh, J. Maultzsch, and G.S. Duesberg, "Controlled Folding of Graphene: GraFold Printing", Nano Letters, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 857-863, 2015. doi:10.1021/nl503460p
16. A. Shakouri, J. Yeo, T.Y. Ng, Z. Liu, and H.K. Taylor, "Superlubricity-activated thinning of graphite flakes compressed by passivated crystalline silicon substrates for graphene exfoliation", Carbon, vol. 80, pp. 68-74, 2014. doi:10.1016/j.carbon.2014.08.026
15. C. Iliescu, H.K. Taylor, M. Avram, J. Miao, and S. Franssila, "A practical guide for the fabrication of microfluidic devices using glass and silicon", Biomicrofluidics, vol. 6, no. 1, 016505, 2012. doi:10.1063/1.3689939 (Featured as a "Research Highlight" on the Biomicrofluidics website, and the second most downloaded paper from Biomicrofluidics in March 2012).
14. H.K. Taylor, "Simulation and mitigation of process and pattern dependencies in nanoimprint lithography", Journal of Photopolymer Science and Technology, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 47-55, 2011. doi:10.2494/photopolymer.24.47 (Accompanying an invited talk at the Photopolymer Science and Technology Conference, Chiba, Japan, June 2011).
13. R.K. Jena, H.K. Taylor, Y.C. Lam, D.S. Boning, and C.Y. Yue, "Effect of polymer orientation on pattern replication in a micro-hot embossing process: experiments and numerical simulation", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 21, 065007, 2011. doi:10.1088/0960-1317/21/6/065007
12. H.K. Taylor, D.S. Boning, and C. Iliescu, "A razor-blade test of the demolding energy in a thermoplastic embossing process", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 21, 067002, 2011. doi:10.1088/0960-1317/21/6/067002
11. H.K. Taylor, K. Smistrup, and D.S. Boning, "Modeling and simulation of stamp deflections in nanoimprint lithography: exploiting backside grooves to enhance residual layer thickness uniformity", Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 88, pp. 2154-2157, 2011. doi:10.1016/j.mee.2010.12.090 (presented at Micro- and Nano-Engineering, Genoa, Italy, Sep. 2010: abstract .pdf | poster .pdf)
10. H.K. Taylor, Y.C. Lam, and D.S. Boning, "An investigation of the detrimental impact of trapped air in thermoplastic micro-embossing", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 20, no. 6, 065014, 2010. doi:10.1088/0960-1317/20/6/065014
9. H.K. Taylor, M.R. Hale, Y.C. Lam, and D.S. Boning, "A method for the accelerated simulation of micro-embossed topographies in thermoplastic polymers", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 20 no. 6, 065001, 2010. doi:10.1088/0960-1317/20/6/065001
8. D.L. Henann, V. Srivastava, H.K. Taylor, M.R. Hale, D.E. Hardt, and L. Anand, "Zr-based metallic glasses: viable tool materials for production of surface microstructures in amorphous polymers by micro-hot-embossing", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 19, no.11, 115030, 2009. doi:10.1088/0960-1317/19/11/115030 (featured on the Institute of Physics website as a "Select" article)
7. X. Zhiguang*, H.K. Taylor*, D.S. Boning, S.F. Yoon, and K. Youcef-Toumi, "Large-area and high-resolution distortion measurement based on moire fringe method for hot embossing process", Optics Express, vol. 17, no. 21, pp. 18394-18407, 2009. doi:10.1364/OE.17.018394 (* contributed equally)
6. H.K. Taylor, Y.C. Lam, and D.S. Boning, "A computationally simple method for simulating the micro-embossing of thermoplastic layers", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 19, no. 7, 075007, 2009. doi:10.1088/0960-1317/19/7/075007
5. V. Shilpiekandula, D.J. Burns, L. Shiguang, X. Zhiguang, H.K. Taylor, K. Youcef-Toumi and S.F. Yoon, "Fusion of metrology data for large-scale high-volume manufacturing of polymer-based microfluidic devices", International Journal of Nanomanufacturing, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 312-336, 2009. doi:10.1504/IJNM.2009.027505
4. X. Zhiguang, L. Shiguang, D.J. Burns, V. Shilpiekandula, H.K. Taylor, S.F. Yoon, K. Youcef-Toumi, I. Reading, Z. Fang, J. Zhao and D.S. Boning, "Three-dimensional profile stitching based on the fiducial markers for microfluidic devices", Optics Communications, vol. 282, no. 4, pp. 493-499, 2009. doi:10.1016/j.optcom.2008.10.042
3. H.K. Taylor, D.S. Boning, C. Iliescu and B. Chen, "Computationally efficient modelling of pattern dependencies in the micro-embossing of thermoplastic polymers", Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 85, no. 5-6, pp. 1453-1456, 2008. doi:10.1016/j.mee.2008.01.015 (Presented at Micro- and Nano-engineering, Copenhagen, Sept. 2007: slides .pdf)
2. D. Boning, K. Balakrishnan, H. Cai, N. Drego, A. Farahanchi, K. Gettings, D. Lim, A. Somani, H. Taylor, D. Truque, and X. Xie, "Variation," IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 63-71, 2008. doi:10.1109/tsm.2007.913194 (Presented at the International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design, 2007.)
1. H.K. Taylor, H. Sun, T.F. Hill, A. Farahanchi and D.S. Boning, "Characterizing and predicting spatial nonuniformity in the deep reactive ion etching of silicon", Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 153, pp. C575-C585, 2006. doi:10.1149/1.2209570
12. Indrasen Bhattacharya, Brett Kelly, Maxim Shusteff, Christopher Spadaccini, Hayden Taylor, "Computed Axial Lithography: volumetric 3D printing of arbitrary geometries," presented at Image Sensing Technologies: Materials, Devices, Systems, and Applications V, part of SPIE Commercial and Scientific Sensing and Imaging, Orlando, FL, April 2018.
11. H.K. Taylor, "Full-template simulation of resin droplet spreading and coalescence for process optimization," presented at the Next Generation Lithography Symposium, Tokyo, July 2017.
10. H.K. Taylor, "Full-template simulation of resin droplet spreading and coalescence for process optimization," presented at the NIL Industrial Day, Berlin, May 2017.
9. H.K. Taylor, "Defectivity simulation in nanoimprint lithography using a boundary element model for resist droplet spreading and coalescence," presented at the 9th IEEE/ACM Workshop on Variability, Modeling, and Characterization, Austin, TX, November 2016.
8. H.K. Taylor, "Polymeric microembossing and nanoimprinting: computationally inexpensive process models for designing inline optical metrology," presented at the International Symposium on Coating Science and Technology, Pittsburgh, PA, September 2016 (plenary).
7. H.K. Taylor, "Computationally inexpensive, multi-scale simulation of polymeric embossing and imprinting," presented at Polymer Replication on the Nanoscale, Windisch, Switzerland, May 2016 (plenary).
6. H.K. Taylor, "Defectivity prediction for droplet-dispensed UV nanoimprint lithography, enabled by fast simulation of resin flow at feature, droplet, and template scales", Proc. SPIE, vol. 9777, 97770E, 2015. doi:10.1117/12.2218757
5. H.K. Taylor, "Enabling layout and process optimization with fast, full-field simulation of droplet-dispensed UV-NIL", presented at Nanoimprint and Nanoprint Technology, Napa, CA, Oct. 2015 (invited). abstract .pdf | presentation .pdf
4. H.K. Taylor, J. An, K. Hu, and N. Dhakal, "Three-dimensional photopolymerized microstructures for in vitro stem cell studies", presented at the World Congress of Biomechanics, Boston, MA, Jul. 2014.
3. H.K. Taylor, C. Iliescu, B. Chen, Y.C. Lam, X. Chen and D.S. Boning, "Modeling pattern dependencies in the micron-scale embossing of polymeric layers", Proc. SPIE, vol. 7269, 726909, 2009. doi:10.1117/12.810732
2. H.K. Taylor, "Tool- and pattern-dependent spatial variations in silicon deep reactive ion etching", presented at International MEMS Conference, Singapore, May 2006. presentation .pdf
1. H.K. Taylor, D.F. Moore, M. Boutchich, P. Boyle, J.H. He, G.J. McShane, R. Breen and R. Wylie, "MEMS packaging techniques for silicon optical benches", presented at IMAPS MicroTech Conference, Cambridge, UK, 2004. presentation .pdf
37. Brian Salazar, Ian Williams, Parham Aghdasi, Claudia Ostertag, Hayden Taylor, "Bending and Crack Characteristics of Polymer Lattice-Reinforced Mortar" presented at the International Conference on Polymers in Concrete, Washington, DC, May 2018. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-78175-4_32 (proceedings)
36. R. Eckert, Y. Daghighi, H. Taylor, L. Waller, "3D Fourier Ptychography in Scattering Media," presented at the Focus on Microscopy Conference MO-AF1-PAR-B, Optical,Theory I: Lensless and phase imaging, Mar. 2018. abstract .pdf
35. Yasaman Daghighi, Hossein Heidari and Hayden Taylor, "Micro-engineering a platform to reconstruct physiology and functionality of the human brain microvasculature in vitro," Proc. SPIE, vol. 10491, Microfluidics, BioMEMS, and Medical Microsystems XVI, 104910N, Jan. 2018. doi: 10.1117/12.2291838 (proceedings) | presentation .pdf
34. Hannah Gramling and Hayden Taylor, "Spatially multiplexed exfoliation of single-to-few layer molybdenum disulfide," paper MECE2017-72385 presented at the ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Tampa, FL, Nov. 2017.
33. Hossein Heidari and Hayden Taylor, "A Multi-layer, Self-aligning Hydrogel Micro-molding Process Offering a Fabrication Route to Perfusable 3D In-Vitro Microvasculature, ", presented at Micro Total Analysis Systems, Savannah, GA, Oct. 2017. (Winner of the Young Researcher Poster Award.)
32. B. Kelly, I. Bhattacharya, M. Shusteff, H.K. Taylor, and C.M. Spadaccini, "Computed Axial Lithography for 3D Volumetric Additive Manufacturing," presented at Photopolymerization Fundamentals, Boulder, CO, Sep. 2017.
31. B. Kelly, I. Bhattacharya, M. Shusteff, H.K. Taylor, and C.M. Spadaccini, "Computed Axial Lithography for 3D Volumetric Additive Manufacturing," in Proc. Solid Freeform Fabrication, Austin, TX, Aug. 2017.
30. H. Gramling, E. Yeatman and H. Taylor, "Interlayer cleavage behavior in van der Waals materials," presented at the 14th International Conference on Fracture, Jun. 2017.
29. B. Kelly, I. Bhattacharya, M. Shusteff, C.M. Spadaccini, and H.K. Taylor, "Computed Axial Lithography: tomographic reconstruction for volume-at-once 3D printing," presented at the International Conference on Computational Photography, Stanford, CA, May 2017.
28. H. Gramling and H. Taylor, "Nanometer-resolution, wide-field optical measurement of time-varying sub-micron fluid film thicknesses for viscosity determination," in Proc. Micro and Nano Engineering, Vienna, Austria, Sep. 2016. proceedings .pdf
27. B. Kelly, H. Heidari, and H. Taylor, "Computationally efficient modeling of pattern dependences in the free-radical photopolymerization of hydrogel microstructures," in Proc. International Conference on Micromanufacturing, Irvine, CA, Mar. 2016.
26. L. Brockway and H. Taylor, "Tunable Nanoporous Syperhydrophobic Coatings to Promote Dropwise Condensation and Enhance Heat Transfer", presented at the Materials Research Society 2016 Spring Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, Apr. 2016.
25. L. Berryman, L, Brockway, and H. Taylor, "Nonsolvent-induced phase separation synthesis of biomimetic PVDF microspheres for superhydrophobic coatings", presented at the American Chemical Society Spring Meeting, San Diego, CA, Mar. 2016.
24. L. Brockway, L. Berryman, and H. Taylor, "Nonsolvent-induced Phase Separation Synthesis of Biomimetic PVDF Microspheres for Superhydrophobic Coatings", presented at the Materials Research Society 2016 Spring Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, Mar. 2016.
23. R.D. O'Rorke, T.W.J. Steele, and H.K. Taylor, "Can Micro-patterns Improve Adhesion of Bioadhesive Polymers?," presented at the 8th International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies (Symposium M), Singapore, Jun. 2015.
22. H.K. Taylor and N. Dhakal, "A chip-scale imprinter with integrated optical interference for calibrating models of NIL resists and resist-stamp boundary conditions", presented at Nanoimprint and Nanoprint Technology, Barcelona, Spain, Oct. 2013. abstract .pdf | presentation .pdf
21. H.K. Taylor, "Modeling and Exploiting Roller-Substrate Contact Tractions in Continuous Imprint Lithography", presented at Nano Science and Technology, Xi'an, China, Sept. 2013.
20. A. Shakouri, J. Yeo, and H.K. Taylor, "The Superlubricity Behavior of Graphene Layers Compressed by Passivated Crystalline Surfaces: A Molecular Dynamics Study", presented at the 7th International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies (Symposium S), Singapore, 30 Jun. - 5 Jul. 2013.
19. E.Y.S. Yew, N.K. Balla, and H.K. Taylor, and P.T.C. So, "3D microrheology using wide-field two photon microscopy", presented at Multiphoton Microscopy in the Biomedical Sciences XIII, SPIE Conference 8588, San Francisco, CA, Feb. 2013.
18. A. Shakouri, J. Yeo, and H.K. Taylor, "The Role of Surface Nanotopography in the Adhesion of Graphene on to Silicon Substrates: a Molecular Dynamics Study", presented at the UK-Singapore Materials for Tomorrow Workshop, Singapore, Dec. 2012.
17. H.K. Taylor, "Fast Simulation of Pattern Formation and Process Dependencies in Roller Nanoimprint Lithography", presented at Materials Research Society Fall Meeting, Boston, MA, Nov. 2012. doi:10.1557/opl.2013.49
16. H.K. Taylor, "Simulation of roll-to-roll and roll-to-plate NIL: modeling the effects of process speed, imprinting load, roller elasticity, and pattern design", presented at Nanoimprint and Nanoprint Technology, Napa, CA, Oct. 2012. abstract .pdf
15. H.K. Taylor and E.J. Wong, "Fast simulation of nanoimprint lithography: modeling capillary pressures during resist deformation", presented at Nanoimprint and Nanoprint Technology, Jeju, Korea, Oct. 2011. abstract .pdf
14. D.S. Boning, A.B. Kahng, H.K. Taylor, and Y.-K. Wu, "Chip-scale simulation of residual layer thickness uniformity in thermal nanoimprint lithography: evaluating stamp cavity-height and 'dummy-fill' selection strategies", presented at Nanoimprint and Nanoprint Technology, Copenhagen, Denmark, Oct. 2010. abstract .pdf | presentation .pptx
13. H.K. Taylor, K. Smistrup, and D.S. Boning, "Modeling the enhancement of nanoimprint stamp bending compliance by backside grooves: mitigating the impact of wafer nanotopography on residual layer thickness", presented at Nanoimprint and Nanoprint Technology,Copenhagen, Denmark, Oct. 2010. abstract .pdf | poster .pdf
11. H.K. Taylor and D.S. Boning, "Fast simulation of pattern dependencies in thermal nanoimprint lithography", presented at Nanoimprint and Nanoprint Technology, San Jose, CA, Nov. 2009. abstract .pdf | presentation .pdf
10. H.K. Taylor and D.S. Boning, "An integrated crack-opening method for determining the work of fracture of bonded polymer interfaces", in Proc. Micro Total Analysis Systems, San Diego, CA, Oct. 2008. abstract .pdf | poster .pdf
9. H.K. Taylor, X. Zhiguang, L. Shiguang, K. Youcef-Toumi, S.F. Yoon and D.S. Boning, "Moire fringe method for the measurement of distortions of hot-embossed polymeric substrates", Proc. SPIE, vol. 7155, 715528, 2008. doi:10.1117/12.814582
8. H.K. Taylor and D.S. Boning, "Diffraction-based approaches to the in-situ measurement of dimensional variations in components produced by thermoplastic micro- and nano-embossing", in Proc. 5th International Symposium on Nanomanufacturing, Singapore, Jan. 2008. paper .pdf | presentation .pdf
7. V. Shilpiekandula, D.J. Burns, H.K. Taylor, K. Youcef-Toumi, S. Li, Z. Xu, I.A.D. Reading and S.F. Yoon, "Fusion of metrology data for large-scale high-volume manufacturing of polymer-based microfluidic devices", in Proc. Second International Conference on Micromanufacturing, Greenville, SC, 2007. paper .pdf
6. M. Dirckx, H. Taylor and D. Hardt, "High-temperature de-molding for cycle time reduction in hot embossing", in Proc. Society of Plastics Engineers Annual Technical Conference, 2007, pp. 2972-2976. paper .pdf
5. A.J. Hart, H.K. Taylor, A.H. Slocum, "2D and 3D growth of carbon nanotubes on substrates, from nanometre to millimetre scales", International Journal of Nanomanufacturing, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 701-709, 2007. doi:10.1504/IJNM.2007.017989
4. M. Dirckx, H.K. Taylor and D.E. Hardt, "Tooling for micro- and nano-imprinting and its consequences for manufacturing", in Proc. International Symposium on Nanomanufacturing, Cambridge, MA, 2006. paper .pdf
3. H. Sun, T.F. Hill, H.K. Taylor, M.A. Schmidt and D.S. Boning, "A two-level prediction model for deep reactive ion etch (DRIE)", in Proc. International Conference on Microelectromechanical Systems, 2005, pp. 491-495. doi:10.1109/MEMSYS.2005.1453974
2. J.H. He, D.F. Moore, H.K. Taylor, M. Boutchich, P. Boyle, G.J. McShane, M. Hopcroft and J.K. Luo, "Micro- mechanical characterisation for MEMS thin films by bending micro-machined cantilevers", in Proc. Fifth International Conference on Semiconductor Devices and Microsystems, 2004, pp. 287-290. paper .pdf
1. T.F. Hill, H. Sun, H.K. Taylor, M.A. Schmidt and D.S. Boning, "Pattern density-based prediction for deep reactive ion etch (DRIE)", in Proc. Solid-State Sensor, Actuator and Microsystems Workshop, Hilton Head Island, SC, 2004. paper .pdf
1. H.K. Taylor, "Computationally inexpensive simulations for nanoimprint lithography", SPIE Newsroom, March 2017. article
2. H.K. Taylor, "Modeling and controlling topographical uniformity in micro- and nano-embossing of thermoplastic polymers", PhD thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, September 2009. thesis .pdf
1. H.K. Taylor, "Beam-based MEMS structures", MEng project report, Cambridge University, May 2004. report .pdf
7. H. Taylor, H. Gramling, and E. Yeatman, "Selective transfer of a thin pattern from layered material using a patterned handle," US Provisional Patent Application 62/579,963, filed 1 Nov, 2017.
6. B. Kelly, I. Bhattacharya, M. Shusteff, R.M. Panas, H. Taylor, and C. Spadaccini, "System and method for computed axial lithography (CAL) for 3D additive manufacturing," US Patent Application 15/593,947, filed 12 May, 2017.
5. R. Hensleigh, B.D. Moran, J.A. Jackson, E. Duoss, B. Kelly, M. Shusteff, H. Taylor, and C. Spadaccini, "System and method for stimulated emission depletion projection stereolithography," US Provisional Patent Application 15/244,605, filed 23 August, 2016.
4. L.R. Brockway, L. Berryman, and H.K. Taylor, "Tunable Hollow Poly(Vinylidene Difluoride) Microspheres," US Provisional Patent Application 62/270,218, filed 21 December, 2015. Filed as a full patent application under PCT/US2016/067913, 21 December 2016.
3. L.R. Brockway and H.K. Taylor, "A Superhydrophobic Coating", US Provisional Patent Application 62/207,109, filed 19 August, 2015. Renamed "Liquid-Repellent Coatings" and filed as a full patent application under PCT/US2016/047680, 19 August 2016.
2. H.K. Taylor and D.S. Boning, "Method and Apparatus for Embossing a Deformable Body", US Utility Patent 8,585,954, issued 19 November, 2013.
1. H.K. Taylor and D.S. Boning, "Method and Apparatus for Modeling Deformation of a Deformable Body Embossed with a Stamp", US Utility Patent 8,145,457, issued 27 March, 2012.
4. J. Toombs, M. Luitz, C. Cook, S. Jenne, C.C. Li, B. Rapp, F. Kotz-Helmer, and H. Taylor, "Volumetric additive manufacturing of silica glass with microscale computed axial lithography," https://arxiv.org/abs/2110.01651, Oct. 2021.
3. Soochan Chung, Kristyn Kadala and Hayden Taylor, "Enhancement of Water Repellence by Hierarchical Surface Structures Integrating Micro-dome and Micro-pillar Arrays with Nanoporous Coatings," https://arxiv.org/abs/1912.06260v1
2. Hossein Heidari and Hayden Taylor, "A Multi-layer, Self-aligning Hydrogel Micro-molding Process Offering a Fabrication Route to Perfusable 3D In-Vitro Microvasculature", doi:10.1101/242156 (bioRxiv).
1. Brett Kelly, Indrasen Bhattacharya, Maxim Shusteff, Robert M. Panas, Hayden K. Taylor, and Christopher M. Spadaccini, "Computed Axial Lithography (CAL): Toward Single Step 3D Printing of Arbitrary Geometries", arXiv:1705.05893v1